|Climate chart (explanation)|
The biggest airport in the nearby area is Tampa International Airport but some flights can land at St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport which is just east of the city, along Roosevelt Boulevard.
I-275 comes into the area from Tampa. Alternately, US 19 comes into the city from the north.
The main thoroughfares are Ulmerton Road and East Bay Drive going east and west, with Clearwater-Largo Road/Ridge Road, Missouri Avenue/Seminole Boulevard, Keene Road/Starkey Road, and Belcher Road going north and south.
The Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority operates the buses for the whole of Pinellas County. Route map.
- The Florida Botanical Gardens, 12520 Ulmerton Rd, ☏ . 7AM to 5PM daily. The adjacent Heritage Village is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Free.
- Largo Central Park, 101 Central Park Dr, ☏ . 5AM-11PM daily. Free.
- Check out some of the parks throughout the city. They are very well maintained and a fun place to spend an afternoon.
- Largo Mall on the corner of Ulmerton and Seminole Blvd. There are many shops there including Target, PetSmart, Staples, Bealls, Michaels, and Marshalls.
- Cesarina Deli & Bakery, 2575 E Bay Dr #1, ☏ . M-F 9AM-6PM, Sa 9AM-5:30PM. Italian deli with full selection of meats and cheeses.
- Corner Bar and Grill, 2116 E Bay Dr, ☏ . 10AM-2AM daily.
- Westshore Largo, 3690 E Bay Dr, ☏ . Su-Th 11AM-10PM, F-Sa 11AM-11PM. Philadelphia-style pizza and cheesesteak.
- Untouchable's Pizza, 1150 Clearwater-Largo Rd, ☏ .
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Clearwater, 6500 Ulmerton Rd, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
- Hampton Inn Largo, 100 E Bay Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Free parking, free hot breakfast and a view of Largo Central Park.
|Routes through Largo|
|Atlanta ← Clearwater ←||N S||→ Pinellas Park → Saint Petersburg|