Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's a small picturesque town with a tiny old harbour and a medieval castle.
- 1 Ferry pier. There are connections to many the destinations on the lake, especially at its southern half.
The nearest railway station is at Peschiera del Garda.
- 1 Porto vecchio. The old port.
- 2 Chiesa di San Nicolò. Dating back to the XII century.
- 3 Castello Scaligero. Scaligeri's 15th century castle.
- 4 Villa Pergolana. A former 16th century Franciscan monastery. Later on it was rebuilt into a villa with a castle appearance.
- 1 Parco Termale del Garda (Parco Termale Villa dei Cedri), Piazza di Sopra, 4 (4 km from Lazise, at the hamlet of Colà di Lazise), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Su-Fr 10:00am-11:00pm, Sa 10:00am-01:00am. A thermal park establishment.
- 2 [formerly dead link] Canevaworld, Via Fossalta, 58 (4 km south from Lazise at the lake, free shuttle bus from the Peschiera del Garda railway station). A movie-themed attraction park with an aqua-park next to it.