North America > United States of America > Midwest > Illinois > St. Louis Metro East > Lebanon (Illinois)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Looking Glass Playhouse - Periodic productions of well-known stage plays by a local troupe of various actors, the Looking Glass Playhouse has been in existence for over 2 decades and has a strong regional following.
- Fezziwig's - A wonderful, eclectic shop with wines, accessories, teas and music on some evenings. On St. Louis Street...
- Uncle Huffy's Barbecue - Don Huffmon has been around since the Stonehenge nightclub days in Lebanon...the best barbecue in the St. Louis area at great prices! Stop by and talk to Don and his wife, Katy...
- Las Cabanas - Mexican (authentic Mexican) restaurant on Hwy. 50/Rte. 4...ask for the second menu...
- Dr. Jazz - An old time ice cream, soda fountain...with outstanding food to boot!
- Ron's Lounge - For the classic small town tavern
|Routes through Lebanon|
|St. Louis via ← O'Fallon ←||W E||→ Sandoval → Vincennes|
|Springfield ← Hamel ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Jct W E → Jct W E|