Jump to navigation Jump to search
Legnica, (German: Liegnitz), is a town in Lower Silesia in southwestern Poland, third largest in the region (after Wrocław and Wałbrzych).
- 1 Copernicus Airport Wrocław (WRO IATA), ☏ +48 71 35-81-100. The most convenient way to get to Legnica by plane is using the airport in the regional capital of Wrocław.
- 1 Piast Castle (Zamek Piastowski).
- Castle Chapel.
- 2 Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul, Świętego Piotra 2a, ☏ +48 76 724 42 81.
- Marian Church.
- New Townhouses.
- Franciscan Church of St. John the Baptist.
- Jewish Cemetery.
- Goat Pond.
- Football: Miedź Legnica were promoted in 2022 so they now play soccer in Ekstraklasa, the top tier. Their home ground is White Eagle Stadium, capacity 6200, 1 km east of town centre.