Lenzerheide is served by the Post Bus. Buses depart roughly every hour from Chur (travel time: approx. 30 minutes).
Lenzerheide cannot be reached by train; you have to take the bus. Change means of transport in Chur.
Lenzerheide is easily walkable. There are also taxis and buses.
- Biking - There are 305 km of signposted cycling tracks for different cycling styles, leading to the most beautiful places in Lenzerheide. Maps are available at the tourist office.
- Hiking - In Lenzerheide, there are more than 170 km of marked hiking routes. There is also a Globi (a popular children's character) hiking route, which, however, is only open in summer. In winter, there are over 80 km of winter hiking trails, which are ideal for Nordic walking.
- Tennis. There are 14 public tennis courts in Lenzerheide.
- Golf - The golf course in Lenzerheide is one of the most beautiful golf courses in the Alps. It is open from May to October .
- Water sports - The Heidsee lake is located in the middle of a beautiful landscape. It is at 1,500 m above sea level. There, you can relax, go fishing, or do different activities on the lake such as windsurfing, sailing, etc.. On the left bank, there are many sights to discover, and on the right, there is a nature reserve, where you can watch ducks. In summer, the water temperature reaches 17 to 22 degrees Celsius. There is a large beach volleyball court next to the Heidsee lake.
- Skiing - 155 km of prepared slopes at 1230 to 2865 m above sea level with 35 modern ski lifts.
- Cross-country skiing - 52 km of prepared cross-country ski runs - both classic and skating style - througt the forest or across the Heidsee lake.
- Sledging - From Scharmoin to Canols. 3.8 km long. 406 m change in altitude.
There are many shops that sell specialities from Switzerland. Lenzerheide is also a good place to buy sporting goods. Most shops are open from Monday to Friday from 08:00-17:00. Euros and Swiss francs are accepted.
- Guarda Val, Sporz, ☏ . A traditional gourmet restaurant. Enjoy a fantastic view of the valley. Serves local specialities.
- Hotel Lenzerhorn Spa & Wellness, Voa principala 41, ☏ . Choose from a variety of dishes. Sit down on the terrace and enjoy the beautiful view. Serves regional cuisine.
- Hotel Schweizerhof, Voa principala 39, ☏ . Delicacies from the region and wok dishes are very popular. For children, there is a separate room and a playground. The bus stops right in front of the hotel.
- Restaurant La Riva, Voa davos Lai 27, ☏ . Tu-Su 11:30-15:00, evening: from 18:00. A restaurant for old and young with a beautiful view of the Heidsee.
Bars and Nightlife
- [dead link] Bar Posthotel Churwalden, Hauptstrasse 99, Churwalden, ☏ . Large selection of Italian wines.
- Café + Bar, Hotel Schweizerhof, Voa principala 39, ☏ .
- Chilihütta, Stätz-Damiez, ☏ . A ski lodge with probably the longest bar in Lenzerheide.
- Cinema Music Club, Hotel Kurhaus, Voa principala, ☏ . A music club that used to be a cinema.
- QBar & Lounge, Hauptstrasse 64, ☏ . Enjoy various aperitifs, cocktails, fine wines, beer, and soft drinks in the cellar of the former Hotel Rätia.
- Antiquitäten-Café, Am Postplatz, Lantsch/Lenz, ☏ . Here, you'll be able to find homemade cakes, drinks, snacks, gifts, etc.
- Café and Bar, Hotel Schweizerhof, Voa principala 39, ☏ . A popular meeting place in the centre of Lenzerheide for everybody who likes to enjoy a coffee, wine, or cocktails.
- Hausbäckerei Doris Stricker-Candraja, Pradafenzerweg 2, Churwalden, ☏ . Here you can buy Graubünden specialities like pear bread, nut cakes, and the so-called "Totenbeinli" besides the daily pastries.
- Posthotel Valbella, Voa Principala, CH-7077, Valbella, ☏ . Spa, pool, sauna, restaurant and bar (excellent pizza and beer after a day on the slopes). Mod.
- Hotel Schweizerhof is a beautiful blend of old and new. Located just across from the main Post Bus stop, it contains an expensive spa and several restaurants.
- Chur - Chur is 30 minutes away from Lenzerheide by bus. The old part of Chur is very nice to walk through and to go shopping. There are a lot of places to go out in the evening, from restaurants to bars. There is also the cable car Brambrüesch, which takes you up the mountain. From there, you can go hiking, biking or skiing.
- Churwalden - This village lies halfway between Lenzerheide and Chur. Churwalden has the longest toboggan run of the world and the highest rope park of Switzerland. In winter, Churwalden has a practice lift for beginners as well as two chairlifts for more advanced skiers.
- Malix - Malix is very special because it is built on a slope on one side of the valley. It is very nice for walking and if you plan a longer walk, you can go up the Brambrüesch, eat in the restaurant and then take the cable car down to Chur. Malix also has a small castle, which now is a renovated ruin.
- Parpan - A quiet little village with walking trails through beautiful scenery. 7 minutes away from Lenzerheide by bus. In summer, there is the Sunday market where you can find antique accessories. You can also watch how cheese or the traditional dried meat is made. In winter, you can go skiing; there are 36 ski lifts which are connected throughout the whole valley. In the winter, the walking trails turn into cross-country skiing tracks.
- Valbella - The neighbour village is next to the Heidsee, so a short walk away from Lenzerheide itself. You can go swimming in the lake or just walk around it and have a picnic.