Les Diablerets is a ski resort in Vaud in Switzerland. It has high-altitude skiing on the glacier and some challenging runs. It's connected by ski-lifts to nearby Villars-sur-Ollon, which is at lower altitude and better suited to young children and beginners.
Les Diablerets can be accessed either from Gstaad in the east or Aigle in the west. There is also a pass road coming from Villars-sur-Ollon and it is possible to drive in from Château-d'Œx via Ormont-Dessous.
Postbus, navette shuttle during the ski season, Isenau lift with Free Access pass in summer,ASD train
Les Diablerets Glacier, wonderful views of Western Switzerland from Mont Blanc to the Matterhorn and the Eiger, some 17th-century chalets, exhibitions at La Hotte
- 1 Musée des Ormonts, Ancienne Poste, 1864 Vers-L’Eglise (100 metres from the train station in Vers-L’Eglise), ☏ . Seasonally W-Su 14:00-18:00. Museum with changing temporary exhibitions. Fr. 6/3.
walk, play tennis,mountain biking swim in the pool or at Lac Retaud golf at the Golf Club de Villars, crazy golf at Les Sources, rock climbing, Via Ferrata, parascending
There are two ski areas accessible from les Diablerets. There is a combined ski pass available.
- 1 Glacier 3000 (25 km in winter, 10 lifts) (Take the postal car to Col du Pillon), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. This ski area has its base station a bit outside of the village. Highlights of this ski resorts are the alpine coaster and a suspended bridge between two peaks. Day pass Fr. 62/37.
- 2 Villars-Gryon-Les Diablerets (125 km, 33 lifts). This big ski area is linked to Villars-sur-Ollon and Gryon. There are two cable cars which are part of this area right in the village. Day pass Fr. 54/36.
- 1 [dead link] Auberge de l'Ours, Vers l'Eglise, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Kitchen open 11:30–14:00, 18:00–21:00.
- 2 Auberge de la Poste, Rue de la gare 8, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Fr. 20-40 for mains.
Diablerets Bitters, Yvorne wine
- Visit the nearby Château de Chillon or the Château d'Aigle
- Saint-Maurice and the baths at Lavey
- Go on to Martigny to visit Fondation de Giannadda and the ruins of the Roman city