Lianyungang (连云港; Liányúngǎng) is a city in Jiangsu.Lianyungang is a city with a long history. There are many places of interest here, which seems to have become its unique feature. Indeed, it is called the scenic spot of the East China Sea. Lianyungang is a good place to visit.
Lianyungang is a town in Jiangsu Province.It is named Lianyungang because it faces Lianyungang and backs Yuntai Mountain. It also also known as "Lian", and was known as "Haizhou" in ancient times.
Lianyungang is located in the east coast of China, north wing of Yangtze River Delta, northeast Jiangsu Province, Shandong hilly and northern Jiangsu plain junction.It is bordered by the Yellow Sea to the east by Korea, South Korea and Japan, Linyi and Xuzhou and Suqian in the west, Huai'an and Yancheng in the south and Rizhao in the north.
Lianyungang is one of the first 14 coastal open cities in China, one of the top ten happy cities in China, the central city of Jiangsu coastal development, a national innovative city pilot city, a national demonstration zone for regional cooperation between the east, the middle and the west, and a member of the Yangtze River Delta regional economic integration. The cultural birthplace of "Mirror Flower" and "Journey to the West", the eastern bridgehead of the New Eurasian Continental Bridge, the first node city of the New Eurasian Continental Bridge Economic Corridor, the eastern bridgehead of the Silk Road Economic Belt, an international port city, and China's top ten seaports one.
According to the seventh national census of the People's Republic of China, the city's resident population is 4,599,360. Compared with the sixth national census, there has been an increase of 205,878 people in ten years, an increase of 4.69%, and an average annual growth rate of 0.46%.
Lianyungang is located in the central part of China's coastal areas, in the northeastern part of Jiangsu Province, between 33°59'-35°07' north latitude and 118°24'-119°48' east longitude. It is adjacent to the Yellow Sea in the east, facing North Korea, South Korea and Japan across the sea, bordering Rizhao City in Shandong Province in the north, Linyi City in Shandong Province and Xuzhou City in Jiangsu Province in the west, and Suqian City, Huaian City and Yancheng City in Jiangsu Province in the south. The total land area is 7499.9 square kilometers, the water area is 1759.4 square kilometers, and the urban built-up area is 120 square kilometers.
|Climate chart (explanation)|
Lianyungang is located in the southern part of the warm temperate zone, with an annual average temperature of 14°C, an average temperature of -0.4°C in January, and an extreme low temperature of -19.5°C: the average temperature in July is 26.5°C, and the extreme high temperature is 39.9°C. The average precipitation over the years is more than 920 mm, and the perennial frost-free period is 220 days. The prevailing wind direction is southeasterly. Due to the regulation of the ocean, the climate type is humid monsoon climate with a slight oceanic climate. Four distinct seasons, cold and dry in winter, hot and rainy in summer. Sufficient light and moderate rainfall. The climate is in the transition zone between warm temperate zone and subtropical zone, with four distinct seasons, pleasant cold and summer, sufficient sunlight and moderate rainfall. The annual average temperature is 14.1 °C, the average precipitation over the years is 883.6 mm, and the annual frost-free period is 220 days. The prevailing wind direction is southeasterly.
- 1 Lianyungang Baitabu Airport (连云港白塔埠机场). provides schedule passenger service from major airports in China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Nanjing, Xuzhou, Ningbo, Guilin, Dalian, Shenyang, Guilin, Shenzhen.
2 Lianyungang Train Station (连云港火车站). has many direct connections to major cities in China, including, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Changzhou, Suzhou, Urumqi, Changzhou, Taiyuan etc.
Lianyungang has a world-class public transportation network with an extensive subway system that gets you to most of the major tourist attractions, a bus rapid transit (BRT) system complementing the subway system, and regular buses that fill in the rest of the gaps. Taxis are reasonably priced by international standards, though these days, it is more common to use ride hailing apps like Didi Chuxing.
Lianyungang Bus Rapid Transit System (BRT) consists of BRT main lines B1, B3, loop lines H1 and H2 and supporting branch lines (B11, B12, B13, B15). The entire system is 136.9 kilometers long, including 34 kilometers of BRT Line 1, 18 kilometers of Ring Line 1, and 84.9 kilometers of supporting branch lines. It runs through the east, west, north, south, and south of Lianyungang City, and connects them into one.
the route of bus:
- B1:Haizhou Passenger Station -- Xingfu Road--Hailian Road--Gangcheng Avenue--Zhongshan Road-- Haitang Road t--Zaihaiyifang Park
- H1:Railway station-- Renmin East Road--Yuzhou Road--Hailian Road--Yanhe Road--railway station
- H2:Xicheng Bus Terminal-- Hailian Road--Yingzhou Road--Chaoyang Road--Xingfu Road--Hailian Road--Xicheng Bus Terminal
- B11:The railway station-- Renmin Road-- Jiefang East Road--310 Guodao,--Gangcheng Dadao--Xiahui Road, Huaguoshan Dadao-- Shenghu Road--Shenghu Huaguoshan Scenic
- B12:Haizhou Passenger Transport--Xingfu Road-- Qindongmen Street--Yanhe South Road--Haining Avenue-- Yingzhou Road--Chaoyang Road--Xueyuan Road--Huaguo Mountain Avenue--Gangcheng Avenue-- Qianjin Road--Chaoyang Avenue--Gangcheng Avenue-- Huanghe Road--Kunlun Mountain Road--Gangcheng Avenue-- Wuyang Road-- Huiquan Road--Lianyungang East Station
- B13:Gangkou Bus Station-- Zhongshan Road--Gangcheng Avenue--Xinguang Road--Yunhe Road--Wuyang Road--Huiquan Road --Lianyungang East Station
- B15：Lianyun District Government--Xishu Road--Honghai Road--Beigushan Avenue--Dagang Road--Pingshan Road--Yunhe Road--Wuyang Road--Kunlun Mountain Road--Huagai Mountain House
Lianyungang public bicycle transportation system was established by Lianyungang Urban Construction Investment Co., Ltd. There are 122 bicycle system stations, each station has 6~25 piles, and each station has 2~23 bicycles, which are distributed on 19 urban main roads , to meet the travel needs of citizens.
The first phase of the project was completed in July 2014, with 143 service outlets and 1,800 public bicycles.
In 2009, taxi fares start at 5 yuan (including 2 kilometers), and rise to 1.6 yuan per kilometer after 2 kilometers. In March 2012, fuel surcharges of 1 yuan each time were added.
By Light Rail
In 2014, Lianyungang planned 5 light rail lines with a total length of about 172.6 kilometers.
- Line 1: about 32km long, connecting Xinhai Old Town, Longhe Square Business Center, Municipal Government, Development Zone Center, Lianyun New Town;
- Line 2: about 45km long, connecting Qingkou Salt Field, Lianyun New City, Development Zone, Lianyun Economic Development Zone and Xuwei New Area;
- Line 3: about 46km long, connecting Xinhai Old City, Railway Station Hub, Houzui High speed Railway Station Hub and East Railway Station Hub;
- Line 4: about 27.5km long, connecting the business core area of Lianyun New City, the central area of Lianyun New City, Qingkou Salt Farm, Ganyu District Government and Ganyu Business Center;
- Line 5: about 22 kilometers long, aiming to strengthen the radiation and driving role of Binhe New City and Southern New City, and to communicate with the railway station hub, Longhe Commercial Center, Suxin Express passenger transfer hub, South Station urban and rural transfer hub, and New South Passenger Station.
- 1 Lianyungang Museum (连云港市博物馆), 68 Chaoyang Road East, Haizhou District (海州区朝阳东路68号) (Across the road from the Lianyungang City Government. Take bus no. 50, b12, b12k or Tourist Bus 1 (游1路). Get off at the City Government bus stop), ☏ . November-Marchː 09ː00-16ː00, no entry after 15ː30. April-Octoberː 09ː00-17ː00, no entry after 16ː30, closed on Mondays. The city's main museum. Free.
- 2 Memorial to the Establishment of the Chinese Communist Party's Special East China Sea Branch at White Tiger Mountain (白虎山中共东海特支成立纪念亭).
- 3 Mount Kangri Martyrs' Cemetery (抗日山烈士陵园). free.
- 1 Kongwang Mountain Cliff Statue (孔望山摩崖造像). 07:00-17:00.
- 4 Erlangshen Cultural Relics Park (二郎神文化遗迹公园), Wulongkou, Guannan County, Lianyungang City, Jiangsu Province（江苏省连云港市灌南县五龙口） (Take a long-distance bus to Guannan Bus Terminal or Chengdong Bus Terminal, then transfer to the local bus to Erlang Scenic Area). 1 April - 31 October: 8:30-17:30; 1 November - 31 March: 8:30-17:00. 30人民币.
- 5 Yinwan Han Tomb (尹湾汉墓), Southwest of Yin Wan Village, Hot Springs Town, Donghai County, Lianyungang City. Yinwan Han Tomb, located in Hot Spring Township, East China Sea County, Lianyungang City, Jiangsu Province, is one of the key cultural relics protection units in the People's Republic of China.On October 22, 2002, it was announced as a cultural relic protection unit in Jiangsu Province and as a key cultural relic protection unit in May 2013.Unit, is an ancient tomb.Found Yin Wan Han tomb slips. 0元.
- 6 Stone Carvings in Langya County, East China Sea (东海琅琊郡界域刻石), Lianyungang District, Jiangsu Province. 9:00 a.m. - 21:00 p.m.. October 22, 2002, the East China Sea Langya County boundary stone carving to Jiangsu Province Cultural Heritage Conservation Unit, is located in Lianyungang City, Jiangsu Province, one of the cultural heritage conservation units. 0人民币.
- 1 Mount Huaguo (Huaguo Mountain, Huāguǒshān, 花果山), 5 Yulin Road, Haizhou District (海州区郁林路5号) (Tourist Bus 1, Tourist Bus 2, Tourist Bus 6 and bus B11), ☏ . 08:00-16:00 (Dec-Feb), 07:00-16:30 (Mar-Nov). Mount Huaguo and Shuilian Cave (水帘洞) are the home of the legendary Monkey King, Sun Wukong (孙悟空) in the famous story, Journey to the West (西游记). ¥50 (Dec-Feb), ¥90 (Mar-Nov).
- Fenghuangwan Haibin (凤凰湾海滨) (From city center catch Xinpu-Lianyun Train (新浦至连云专线), transfer to bus 31). On the coast to the NE of Lianyungang.
- Sumawan haibin/Beach (From city center catch bus 101, 102, 103, 104 or 105 to Xugou, transfer at the Xugou KFC to bus 33. This will drop you off near the first beach. Walk to the right along the wooden pathway for a 30 minutes to get to the small private beach.). Located on Liandao Island (连岛). 50 yuan (or buy a tourist card in XinPu for 68 and get into Monkey Mountain and the beach).
- Lianyungang City Donghai County is the world's natural crystal raw materials distribution center, has "China Crystal Capital" reputation. It is an important crystal producing area in China, accounting for half of the country's total production. There are more than 300 crystal processing industries. Visitors can participate in the biennial "China Donghai International Crystal Festival"(中国东海国际水晶节) to experience the special crystal culture.
- 1 Donghai Crystal City (中国水晶城), No. 1, Zhonghua North Road, Niushan Street, Donghai County, Jiangsu Province（江苏省东海县牛山街道中华北路1号）, ☏ , email@example.com. Founded in 1992, Donghai Crystal City has a total investment of 150 million yuan, covering an area of 30,000 square meters and a business area of 55,000 square meters.In 2008, the annual turnover of the market reached 3 billion yuan, and about 400,000 domestic and foreign merchants were received annually.The market radiation covers the whole country, Europe, America, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao, the import and export volume accounts for more than 40% of the total market transactions.
- 2 Tanggou Wine Industry (汤沟酒业), Tanggou Town, Guannan County, Lianyungang City, Jiangsu Province（江苏省连云港市灌南县汤沟镇）, ☏ 400 1055 819 . Tanggou wine is a special product of Lianyungang.Tanggou wine has a thousand years history and is an intangible cultural heritage of Jiangsu Province.On September 9, 2010, the government established Tanggou Liquor Geographical Reserve.Tanggou liquor company is responsible for the production and sales of Tanggou liquor.Tourists often buy Tanggou liquor to give to their family or friends after their trip. 人民币240—1799.
- Huāguǒshān goose(花果山凤鹅Huaguoshanfenge )
The food designated for the 2003 World Women's Beach Volleyball Match, "Huaguoshan" goose, is the first green brand in the domestic goose industry, which is made of Yihe Tangrou Goose, the largest natural pollution-free ranch in Wanqing, Jiangsu Province, on the basis of traditional formula, soaked in more than 30 flavors of natural Chinese herbal medicine to promote human health, combined with modern high-tech refining. The product is low fat, high protein With thin skin, tender meat and delicious wax, it is an ideal health food in the new century, and also a good gift for relatives and friends.
- Guannan liangfen (灌南毛脸凉粉 Guannanmaolianliangfen)G☃☃
"Guannan liangfen" cold powder is made of high quality mung beans, soybeans and other cereals and adopts A unique handmade process. It is pure in color and flavor and full of bean flavor. Bean products contain rich vitamin A, vitamin B and vitamin C, softening blood vessels, regulating blood acid-base balance and other health functions.
"Guannan liangfen" bean products culture: green health, nutrition and delicious, "Hairy Face Home" brand has been adhering to the concept of "from farmland to table, leading healthy food" to create a full-scale healthy, safe and healthy diet for the first time!
spring tea with Ganyu(赣榆夹谷春茶Ganyujiaguchuncha)
Flower and Fruit Mountain Cloudy Tea（花果山云雾茶Huaguoshanyunwucha）
On Lianyungang Island, there are a couple of nice hotels near the beach. As of May 2012, prices were approximately 150RMB. Service wasn't too great, but location is fantastic. There are some mediocre and over priced restaurants in the vicinity, but they have a nice view. There are some local seafood restaurants nearby. These are also overpriced but there are too many of them, so you can bargain over the price. Get here from Lianyungang dong (east) station. It's about a 30-40RMB taxi ride. There are buses available in the daytime.
|Routes through Lianyungang|
|Zhengzhou ← Xuzhou ←||W E||→ END|