Lianyungang (连云港; Liányúngǎng) is a city in Jiangsu.
Lianyungang Baitabu Airport (连云港白塔埠机场). provides schedule passenger service from major airports in China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Nanjing, Xuzhou, Ningbo, Guilin, Dalian, Shenyang, Guilin, Shenzhen.
Lianyungang Train Station (连云港火车站). has many direct connections to major cities in China, including, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Changzhou, Suzhou, Urumqi, Changzhou, Taiyuan etc.
Taxi's are readily available and easy to flag.
- 1 Lianyungang Museum (连云港市博物馆), 68 Chaoyang Road East, Haizhou District (海州区朝阳东路68号) (Across the road from the Lianyungang City Government. Take bus no. 50, b12, b12k or Tourist Bus 1 (游1路). Get off at the City Government bus stop), ☎ . November-Marchː 09ː00-16ː00, no entry after 15ː30. April-Octoberː 09ː00-17ː00, no entry after 16ː30, closed on Mondays. The city's main museum. Free.
- Huāguǒshān (花果山), 5 Yulin Road (From city center catch bus 103). 7:30AM-5:30PM. Huāguǒshān and Shuǐliándòng (水帘洞), the home of the legendary Monkey King (孙悟空) in the famous story, Journey to the West (西游记). ¥50.
- Fenghuangwan Haibin (凤凰湾海滨) (From city center catch Xinpu-Lianyun Train (新浦至连云专线), transfer to bus 31). On the coast to the NE of Lianyungang.
- Sumawan haibin/Beach (From city center catch bus 101, 102, 103, 104 or 105 to Xugou, transfer at the Xugou KFC to bus 33. This will drop you off near the first beach. Walk to the right along the wooden pathway for a 30 minutes to get to the small private beach.). Located on Liandao Island (连岛). 50 yuan (or buy a tourist card in XinPu for 68 and get into Monkey Mountain and the beach).
- Hot Spring Tourism Zone, Donghai Xian (东海县).
On Lianyungang Island, there are a couple of nice hotels near the beach. As of May 2012, prices were approximately 150RMB. Service wasn't too great, but location is fantastic. There are some mediocre and over priced restaurants in the vicinity, but they have a nice view. There are some local seafood restaurants nearby. These are also overpriced but there are too many of them, so you can bargain over the price. Get here from Lianyungang dong (east) station. It's about a 30-40RMB taxi ride. There are buses available in the daytime.
|Routes through Lianyungang|
|Zhengzhou ← Xuzhou ←||W E||→ END|