Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Säfflebussen makes a stop in Lidköping with the bus line Gothenburg-Trollhättan-Vänersborg-Lidköping-Mariestad-Stockholm.
The national highway 44 passes through Lidköping, and the European route E20 passes near it. The road 187 is the connection from E20 from south to Lidköping.
- TaxiKurir Lidköping, ☏ . Smart phone app offers address based routing and calculates price according to them.
- [formerly dead link] Läckö castle. Built 1298 but totally rebuilt by Sweden's richest man about 1650.
- Kinnekulle. the view over Vänern, the largest lake of Europe outside Russia, is spectacular from the mountain top  [dead link].
- Husaby has one of the oldest and most remarkable churches in Sweden, built about 1090-1130. Near the church is a spring where the king was baptized in year 1008, the breakthrough of the christianization of Sweden  [dead link].
- Power Big Meet. Held annually on the first weekend of July. The world's greatest show for classic American cars.
- Rörstrand fabriksbod. Fabriksgatan 4. Rörstrand is the second oldest porcelain manufacturer in Europe. The Fabriksbod offers porcelein with small defects at lower prices.
- [formerly dead link] STF Youth Hostel Falkängen, ☏ . Falkängsvägen. Youth hostel open all year round.
- [formerly dead link] Hotel Läckö, ☏ . Gamla Stadens Torg 5.
- Sigrid storråda [formerly dead link] is a viking ship built after a real one found in Norway. It offers public trips a couple of times every summer and can also be chartered. Everyone help rowing the boat.