Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other places with the same name, see Limoges (disambiguation).
Limoges is a city in the Limousin region of France.
- Limoges International Airport. Served by Ryanair from East Midlands, London-Stansted, Manchester year-round. Ryanair is served from Bristol and Leeds/Bradford seasonally.
- Bridges of Saint Martial and St-Etienne
- Botanical gardens including Jardin botanique de l'Evêché and Jardin botanique alpin "Daniella"
- Gothic Cathedral
- Chateau de La Borie is home to the Centre Culturel de Recontre de la Borie et l'Ensemble Baroque de Limoges
- Crypt of Saint Martial
- Church of St-Michel-des-Lions houses the relics of relics of St. Martial and has stain glassed windows. It also has the most striking feature including the 65 m high tower with a spire surmounted by a big bronze ball.
- The Castle with 12-metre-high walls.
- The railway station, Gare de Limoges Bénédictins, inaugurated in 1929 and built in Byzantine style.
|Routes through Limoges|
|Paris ← Châteauroux ←||N S||→ Brive-la-Gaillarde → Toulouse|