North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Georgia (state) > Metro Atlanta > Lithia SpringsJump to navigation Jump to search
Lithia Springs is a city in Douglas County in Georgia (state), with a population of 15,000 people in 2010.
- Ruins of the New Manchester Manufacturing Company Textile Factory
- 1 Sweetwater Creek State Park, 1750 Mt Vernon Rd, ☏ . Fishing, walking, hiking, white-Water rapids, canoeing on 2,549 acres. Visitor center and gift shop. Parking $5.
- La Fiesta Lithia Springs, 1102 Thornton Rd, ☏ . 11AM-10PM. Mexican food that includes appetizers, soups, ensaladas, nachos, and fajitas.
- Comfort Inn at Six Flags, 850 Crestmark Drive, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. This hotel has a business center, a meeting room and a fitness center.
- Suburban Extended Stay West Six Flags, 1270 Waterford Club Drive, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Extended Stay hotel with kitchens and weekly housekeeping services.
|Routes through Lithia Springs|
|Birmingham ← Douglasville ←||W E||→ Atlanta → Augusta|
|Birmingham ← Douglasville ←||W E||→ Austell → Atlanta|