You will have to personally drive yourself around Lilitz and many of its attractions and neighbors. There is public transportation that runs throughout Lancaster County; however, figuring out the system may be difficult for visitors. Also, the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau offers many tours that you should check out.
- Wilbur Chocolate Factory
- Sturgis Pretzel House
- Lititz Springs Park
- Moravian Church Square
- Linden Hall School
- Archaeologie, 26 E. Main St- Side. W-S 10-5.
- Walk around the welcoming town of Lititz for food, shops, museums, and historic sites
- Travel into Lancaster city for additional attractions
- A movie theater is only a few minutes away, Penn Cinema.
- Wilbur Buds from Wilbur Chocolate Factory
- Pretzels from Sturgis Pretzel House
- Arts and crafts from the downtown shops
- Homemade ice cream and/or Italian ice from Greco's
- Park City Mall.
- Rockvale Square Outlets.
- [formerly dead link] Tanger Outlets.
- Cafe Chocolate
- Chimney Corner Restaurant
- Family Cupboard Restaurant and Buffet
- General Sutter Inn
- Glassmyer's Restaurant
- Oregon Dairy Country Restaurant
- The Pantry
- Rosie's Lunch Wagon (on Saturday's)
- Lititz House Bed and Breakfast.
- The Alden House Bed and Breakfast.
- Forgotten Seasons Bed and Breakfast.
- General Sutter Inn.
- Lancaster Country Inn.
- Warwick Inn and Suites.
- Swiss Woods Bed & Breakfast Inn, 500 Blantz Road, toll-free: . Bed and Breakfast. Plush robes, 300 plus thread count sheets, down comforters and Swiss Chocolate on your bedside table. $140 - $225.