Founded in 1756, Lititz is known for its quaint, tree-lined streets and historic district, its many unique shops, museums, businesses, inns, bed and breakfasts, Wilbur Chocolate and Sturgis Pretzel.
- 1 Litiz Welcome Center. Mo-Sa 10AM-4PM. Situated in a former train station.
- Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau. offers many tours of the area.
An automobile is the best way to get around Lilitz and many of its attractions and neighbors.
There is public transportation that runs throughout Lancaster County. however, figuring out the system may be difficult for visitors. Outside of the city you do not wait at a bus stop, rather you flag the bus down.
- 1 Moravian Historic District (Moravian Church Square).
- 2 Linden Hall School.
- Archaeologie, 26 E. Main St- Side. W-S 10-5.
- Lititz Watch Technicum, 1 Wynfield Dr, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. A school funded by Rolex to promote watchmaking in the United States.
- 3 The Hess Homestead. A historic Mennonite farm from the 1730's.
Walk around the welcoming town of Lititz for food, shops, museums, and historic sites
- 1 Lititz Springs Park, ☏ . A park maintained by a local volunteer group that is open to the public. The park features many water inspired elements.
- 2 Penn Cinema, 541 Airport Rd, ☏ , email@example.com.
- 3 Lititz Springs Pool, 201 Maple St, ☏ . Refurbished for 2020.
- 4 Refreshing Mountain Retreat and Adventure Center, 455 Camp Road, Stevens (PA Turnpike (I-76) Exit 286), ☏ , toll-free: , firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Sa 9AM-5PM, Su 1-5PM. Resort offering group retreats, overnight getaways, escape rooms, and a variety of outdoor activities, including ziplining.
Many downtown shops sell arts and crafts.
- 1 Wilbur Chocolate Store (Wilbur Chocolate Factory), 45 N Broad St, toll-free: . Mo-Sa 9AM-5PM. Although the Chocolate Factory closed in 2016, the company still operates a retail store in Litiz.
- 2 Sturgis Pretzel House. The oldest commercial pretzel bakery in the United States.
- 3 Greco Ice Cream. Sells homemade ice cream and Italian ice
- 1 Cafe Chocolate.
- 2 Roma Pizza.
- Chimney Corner Restaurant.
- Family Cupboard Restaurant and Buffet.
- Glassmyer's Restaurant.
- Oregon Dairy Country Restaurant.
- The Pantry.
- Rosie's Lunch Wagon. on Saturday.
- Scooter's Restaurant and Bar, 921 Lititz Pke, ☏ . Su-Th 11AM-11PM, Fr-Sa 11AM-1AM.
- Lititz House Bed and Breakfast.
- 1 The Alden House Bed and Breakfast.
- [dead link] Forgotten Seasons Bed and Breakfast.
- 2 General Sutter Inn, 14 E Main St, ☏ , email@example.com. Has a restaurant on site
- [formerly dead link] Lancaster Country Inn, 2133 Lincoln Highway E, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warwick Inn and Suites.
- Swiss Woods Bed & Breakfast Inn, 500 Blantz Rd, toll-free: . Bed and Breakfast. Plush robes, 300 plus thread count sheets, down comforters and Swiss Chocolate on your bedside table. $140 - $225.
- 3 Holiday Inn Express, 101 Crosswinds Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. $125.
- Travel into Lancaster city for additional attractions