(Redirected from Little Gidding)
- For other places with the same name, see Huntingdon (disambiguation).
Huntingdon is served by regular First Capital Connect trains between London and Peterborough.
There is a very limited bus service in Huntingdon. It is highly recommended that you do not use it.
Most of the people who live in Huntingdon use a car to get around. It's easy to do this but be wary of rush-hour traffic around the ring-road, it's horrendous. There are some car parks.
There are a few bike lanes in Huntingdon, use them when you can to avoid bad traffic.
There are plenty of pavements and public footpaths, so you can easily walk around Huntingdon.
- Cromwell Museum, Grammar School Walk, ☎ .
- Houghton Mill, Houghton, near Huntingdon, PE28 2AZ, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- Barney's Plaice, 22 High St, ☎ . Fish & Chips
- Pizza Express, 105 High Street, PE29 3LB, ☎ . 11:30 - 23:00. A chain of the pizza company that everyone has heard of. As per usual, they serve great food.
- The Crown Inn, Bridge Rd, Broughton, ☎ . Village pub
- George Hotel. This pub near All Saints church serves food as well as good drink.
- Samuel Pepys Diaryrooms, 146 High St (near the Methodist church.), ☎ . This pub serves great food and drink.
- George Hotel, George St, ☎ . as much a piece of history
- Huntingdon Marriott Hotel, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Kingfisher Way, ☎ .