North America > United States of America > Southwest (United States of America) > New Mexico > Southwest New Mexico > LordsburgJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Shakespeare Ghost Town, Ghost Town Rd west of NM Hwy 494 (2.5 mi south of Lordsburg), ☏ . A former mining town that was largely abandoned by the 1890s. Closed unless a tour is previously arranged. Self guided tours are not allowed.
- 2 Shakespeare Cemetery, NM Hwy 494 at Ghost Town Rd (south of Lordsburg). This old cemetery, just to the east of the ghost town of Shakespeare, was the final resting place of many Shakespeare residents.
- El Charro, 209 Southern Pacific Blvd, ☏ .
- Kranberry's, 1405 Main St, ☏ .
- Ramona's Cafe, 904 E Motel Dr, ☏ .
|Routes through Lordsburg|
|Tucson ← Benson ←||W E||→ Deming → San Antonio|
|Tucson ← Willcox ←||W E||→ Deming → Las Cruces|
|Globe ← Safford ←||W E||→ Deming → Las Cruces|
|END ←||SW NE||→ Silver City → END|