Jump to navigation Jump to search
A376 from Exeter to Exmouth passes through the village at the top end away from the Estuary.
- There is a footpath from Exmouth
The village is walkable.
- 1 Peter's Tower. an Italianate riverfront brick clock tower built around 1885
- 2 A la Ronde, Summer Lane, EX8 5BD, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A peculiar hexadecagon shaped (16-sided) manor house with lozenge shaped windows run by the National Trust.
- Walking on Woodbury Common.
- 1 Woodbury Park, Woodbury Castle, Warkidons Way, Woodbury, EX5 1JJ, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Golf course that until recently owned by formula one racer Nigel Mansell.
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- 1 The Globe Inn, The Strand, EX8 5EY, ☏ .
- Swan, ☏ . The Strand,
- Redwing Inn, ☏ . Church Road,
- Saddlers Arms, ☏ . Exeter Rd,
- Nutwell Lodge Hotel, ☏ . Exmouth Road, A good way to spend a Sunday afternoon if you want a decently priced carvery.
- Atrium Restaurant @ Woodbury Park, Woodbury, ☏ . Relaxed, fine dining using local produce, this award winning restaurant is situated within the 4* Woodbury Park hotel. Restaurant Manager Warwick Mogford's friendly approch & Head Chef Matthew Picket's innovative menu make it worth a trip.
- 1 Gulliford Farm, Exmouth Rd, EX8 5AQ, ☏ . B&B in lovely old farmhouse with swimming pool, tennis court, large bedrooms etc. or self catering accommodation in a choice of three cottages in country locations.
- Coach House. (30ft long, heated, indoor swimming pool)
- 2 Lympstone Manor.
- Visit Powderham Castle on the opposite side of the Exe Estuary.
- Bicton Park botanical gardens.
|Routes through Lympstone|
|Exeter ← Exton ←||N S||→ Exmouth|