Mafeteng is a city of 40,000 people (2016) in Lesotho. It is the capital of the district by the same name.
- 1 Mafeteng Airport.
From Maseru, drive along the A2 for 76 km (about one and a quarter hours) to get to Mafeteng.
- Diphiring Mill. A fully working roller mill established outside the town by Mr. William S. Scott in 1912. It is operated by the Osborne Family, millers by trade. The mill is run by a single engine by an intricate pulley system. Basotho people use the mill to process maize, wheat, millet and other grains.
- 1 Leshoboro Seeiso Sports Complex. The stadium hosts games played by Bantu FC who play in the Lesotho Premier League. Capacity 7,000.
- 1 Jalopy, Wepener Rd, ☏ . Pub and nightclub.
- Rhythm Bar, Motse Mocha Thabana Morena Rd. Serves pizza, burgers and meat platters. Afrobeat DJs take over by the night.
Mafeteng has two hotels, the Golden Hotel on the road to Maseru, and the Mafeteng Hotel on Hospital Road. The hotels are the centre of the town's limited nightlife: each has a public and a private bar.
- 1 Grace Guest House, Thabana Morena, ☏ . Bed and breakfast.