North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Canton-Massillion Metropolitan Area > Magnolia (Ohio)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Magnolia is located on SR 183 at the terminus of SR 542, about 15 minutes south from Canton.
- 1 St. Mary's of Morges, 8012 Bachelor Rd, Waynesburg (2 miles east of town on Bachelor Rd). mass at 6:30 PM Saturday, 11:00 AM Sunday, 9 AM Wednesday. Roman Catholic Church built in 1853. Now listed on National Register of Historic Places.
- 1 Whitacre Greer Equestrian Park, 4290 Irish Road NW Waynesburg (East of Magnolia on Bachelor rd, then north on Irish). closes 9 PM April-September, 7 PM other months. Six miles of trails for equestrian use only between Magnolia and Waynesburg. no charge.
- 2 Magnolia Flouring Mill (A. R. Elson Company), 261 Main St, ☏ . Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturdays until Noon. Closed Wednesdays and Sundays.. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2000, and acquired by the Stark Park District in 2005. Visitors see equipment from the 19th and 20th century. Corn meal, animal feed, and various seeds are sold. free.
- 1 Jonny O's, 164 N Main St, ☏ . Wed, Thu, Sun 4:00 - 9:00 Fri, Sat 4:00 - 11:00 closed Mon, Tue. Pizza for pick up, no delivery.
- 2 Taggarts, 107 S Main Street, ☏ . Ice cream, sandwiches and soup.
|Routes through Magnolia|
|East Sparta ←||W E||→ Waynesburg → Edinburg|
|Magnolia ←||N S||→ Dellroy → Sherrodsville|