Jump to navigation Jump to search
Malampuzha dam is the largest water reservoir in Kerala.
- Nearest Railway station is Palakkad Junction. Private buses are available from there.
- Nearest airport is Coimbatore International Airport - 55km away.
Autorikshaws are the only option.
- 1 Aquarium.
- 2 Deer Park, Pudussery East.
- 3 Garden (Malampuzha Gardens).
- Japanese Garden.
- Loknayak J.P.Smrithi Vanam.
- 4 Rock Garden.
- 5 Rope Way (Rope Way Malampuzha Dam).
- 6 Snake Park (Malampuzha Snake Park).
- Take a trip in rope way around the gardens.
- Handicraft items. Wooden models of elephants and boats are available here at cheap rates.
- KTDC Restaurant, Malampuzha.
- Indraprastha Hotel, English Church Road, Palakkad, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. ₹800.
- KTDC Hotel, Malampuzha, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Big parking space ₹1,250.
- Sri Chakra International, Chandranagar, Palakkad. 1,500.
- Attappadi a reserve forest
- Nelliyampathi a hill station in the Western Ghats, 60 km from Palakkad.
- Palakkad town. Famous for Tamil vegetarian delicacies.
- Parambikulam wild life sanctuary and boating
- Silent Valley National Park