Mansfield is a country town in Victoria, Australia. It is a two-hour drive from Melbourne.
Visitor information centre
The main and primary mode of transport into the town is via car by a two and a half hour drive up the Yarra Valley. From Melbourne, use the M3 Eastern Freeway east up til around Ringwood, where then head up B300 for about two hours until the B320 junction, and then continue on B320 until Mansfield.
- 1 Mansfield Botanic Park. A park and a garden. Nothing too special about this place, but worth a look.
- 2 Mansfield Zoo, 1064 Mansfield-Woods Point Rd (C511), ☏ . 10AM–6PM.
- 3 Made in Mansfield, 82 High St, firstname.lastname@example.org. W-M 10AM–4PM. Art gallery.
- Skiing at Mt. Buller and Mt. Stirling
- Horseback riding at Mount Buller
- Bushwalking with views of Mount Buller and the peaks of the Alpine National Park
- Mountain Biking
- Fishing, Canoeing, White water rafting
- Visit the Troopers' Monument
- During the summer months, waterskiing in the nearby Lake Eildon and Lake Nillahcootie are a popular sight
- Mansfield Motel, 3 Highett Street, ☏ . Eateries, supermarkets, hotels, gift shops and specialty stores are near the motel.