Mardan is in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Mardan is the second largest city in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa after the provincial headquarters, Peshawar. Mardan is well-known in the area for its hospitable people. Mardan is also famous for its archaeological importance, particularly the Buddhist stupas of Takht-e-Bhai.
- Bacha Khan Monument
- Guides Memorial
- Takht e Bahi
There are a number of shopping plazas with standard shops like The Mall of Mardan", the Mega Mart, Ocean Mall, Home Center, Khobsurat Mall and Yousaf Sons. There are a number of under construction plazas emerging around the Nowshera Road and Bacha Khan Monument.
- The Mall of Mardan deals in Fabrics and ready-to-wear garments of any size.The prices of the commodities are fixed and reasonable.It also deals in shoes and other foot wears.
- The Mega Mart is another plaza on Nowshera Road which provide great services to its customers at reasonable prices.It deals in fabrics,garments,foot wears,and stationaries at resonable prices.
- The Ocean Mall is another Mart that deals in fabrics of all sorts and ready made garments.
- The Home Center is another awesome plaza with all the monthly home needed things and groceries under one roof.The
Prices are a bit higher but the services are of great standards.
A number of newly opened restaurants provide local and international dishes at good prices.There are a number of new restaurants and cafes like "The Bakery Cafe",Italian Pizza,Sheliton Hotel,Pizza Hut,Royal Hotel and Marhaba Bakery.The special Badayoni Paira of Mardan are famous all over the region.All of these cafes are located on Nowshera Road.
- Sheliton Hotel is hotel that provides hygienic and delicious food to the customers at somewhat high prices. The orders are ready in a quick time.
- All of the above cafes and hotels provide free WiFi hotspots for the customers, except Marhaba Bakrey.
- All the cafes deals in Cold Drinks in Summers and Coffee and Tea in winters.
- The "Papa Juice and Burgers" are famous cold drink and fresh juices dealers in Mardan.The Shop is Located near Malakand chowk Mardan Cannt.
- Alcohol is not available as a beverage in Mardan.