Market Harborough is in Leicestershire, England.
Market Harborough is a market town on the River Welland. It was formerly a centre for fox hunting. The district simply called Harborough includes the smaller town of Lutterworth and a number of other villages.
- 2 A 2 B Taxis, 4 Roundhill Cl, LE16 8FZ, ☏ .
- 1 Harborough Museum, The Symington Building, Adam and Eve Street, LE16 7LT, ☏ . Tu-Fr, 10:00-18:00, Sa, 10:00-16:00, Su-Mo closed. free.
- 2 Market Harborough Library, The Symington Building, Adam and Eve Street, LE16 7LT, ☏ . Mo closed, Tu-Fr 10:00-18:00, Sa 10:00-16:00, Su closed.
- 1 Hammond Arboretum (The Hammond Arboretum), Burnmill Road, E16 7AD.
- 2 Welland Park, Welland Park Road, LE19 9DN. the largest park in Market Harborough with a number of amenities
- 3 Symingtons Recreation Ground, 75 St Mary's Road, LE16 7DS.
- 1 Abbey Cottage, The Old Fire Station, 10 Abbey Street, LE16 9AA, ☏ . Mo closed, Tu-Th 12:00-14:00 and 17:00-23:00, Fr-Sa 12:00-14:00 and 17:00-23:30, Su 12:00-14:00 and 17:00-22:30.
- The Three Swans Hotel, 21 High Street, LE16 7NJ, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 15:00, check-out: 23:00.