There is more than one place called Mars:
- Project:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense/Mars - A planet in the Sol System, normally visited by proxy by sending interplanetary robots due to its distance and extreme cold.
- Champ de Mars, a large public greenspace in Paris/7th arrondissement
- Mars, slang for Marseille, as popularised by the French hip hop group IAM
- Mars (Ardèche)
- Mars (Gard)
- Mars (Loire)
- Mars-la-Tour (Meurthe-et-Moselle)
- Mars-sous-Bourcq (Ardennes)
- Mars-sur-Allier (Nièvre)
- Moers, North Rhine-Westphalia, featured in a 1958 Burma-Shave "win a trip to Mars" promotion
- Mars (Pennsylvania) - A town in Pennsylvania.
- Outingdale (formerly, Mars and Outingdale Resort), near El Dorado, California.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|