Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is more than one place called Mars:
- Wikivoyage:Joke articles/Mars – A planet in the Sol System, normally visited by proxy by sending interplanetary robots due to its distance, extreme cold and the normally high costs of launching people into space safely and back.
- Champ de Mars – A large public greenspace in Paris/7th arrondissement
- Mars, slang for Marseille, as popularised by the French hip hop group IAM
- Mars (Ardèche)
- Mars (Gard)
- Mars (Loire)
- Mars-la-Tour (Meurthe-et-Moselle)
- Mars-sous-Bourcq (Ardennes)
- Mars-sur-Allier (Nièvre)
- Campus Martius, Rome – Erstwhile place of assembly and military exercise named for the Roman god of war today known in Italian as Campo Marzio; all other "fields of mars" are named for this one.
- Moers, North Rhine-Westphalia, featured in a 1958 Burma-Shave "win a trip to Mars" promotion
- Mars (Pennsylvania) – A small town in Pennsylvania.
- Outingdale (formerly, Mars and Outingdale Resort), near El Dorado, California.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|