Jump to navigation Jump to search
- All uploaded images are automatically licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0, unless otherwise specified. Use CC-BY-SA or CC-BY unless you have specific reasons. If none of the licenses in the drop-down is appropriate, add a suitable template from Category:License tags in the Summary field and add an explanation when needed (e.g. for public domain images).
- Avoid people in photos, unless you have their written permission.
- In the "Summary" field, you must always include the following information:
- Image description
- Where the image/photo was taken
- Who took/created the image
- When the image was taken/created
- A list of any articles in which the photograph will appear
Once uploaded, the image must be added to an article, or it will be deleted. Add the articles to the list in the description.