Meningie is a town on the south-east side of Lake Albert in South Australia.
Meningie has an abundance of attractions and amenities for travelers. The lake provides visitors with many scenic locations place to fish, swim, kayak, jet ski, water ski, or wake-board, and is the closest township to the Coorong National Park, which attracts thousands of visitors annually from all over the world.
- Meningie Cheese Factory Museum, 3 Fiebig Rd (Princes Highway), ☏ . The Meningie Cheese Factory Museum Inc has 43 members, all of whom are volunteers. They are dedicated to preserving the history of the people of Meningie and surrounding district for the benefit of the generations to come.
- Scenic locations of Lake Albert
- Cheese Factory Restaurant, 3 Fiebig Rd, ☏ . Tu-Su.
- Meningie Bakery, 35, Dukes Highway (Coonalpyn), ☏ . Daily 8AM - 5PM (closed Christmas Day). Pies, pasties, sausage rolls, bread & cakes all baked on site.
- Waterfront Motel, Princes Highway, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. From $85.
- Lake Albert Motel, 38 Princes Highway, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Breakfast every morning, dinner - Monday to Saturday from 6PM - 7:30PM
- Meningie Hotel, 62, Princess Highway, ☏ .