Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Rietvlei Nature Reserve , a little bit of Africa left in the middle of Gauteng
- 2 Roodeplaat Nature Reserve.
- 3 Onderstepoort Nature Reserve (Onderstepoort Natuurreservaat).
- Mdala Nature Reserve.
- Tswaing Meteorite Crater, Old Soutpan Road (30 km north of Onderstepoort), ☏ . A very well preserved meteor crater some 200 000 years old and 1km in diameter.
- South African Airforce Museum, SAAF Museum, AFB Swartkop (Take exit 6 Centurion from the N14/Ben Schoeman freeway and follow the M24/Snake Road west towards Valhala. At the intersection with the R101/Jan Smuts Drive, turn left. The museum is on your right.), ☏ , fax: . M-F 10AM-3:30PM; Sa 10AM-12:30PM. free.
- Coin World (Take exit 121 from the N1 South to the R101 Old Pretoria Road, the Mint is on your right.), ☏ . Shop at the South African Mint for Kruger Rands and gold jewellery. Before going shopping, have breakfast at Café Burgundy's and watch buck and ostrich walk past.
- Hartebeesthoek Radio Astronomy Observatory, ☏ . Operated by the CSIR as NASA Deep Space Station 51 from 1961 to 1974. Now operating as a radio astronomy observatory.
- Pretoria Skydiving Club, Pretoria, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Skydiving