Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mettlach is in the Saarland.
Mettlach is located in the Saarland and mainly famous for the Villeroy & Boch ceramics manufacture plant.
- 1 Villeroy & Boch Discovery Centre.
- Saarschleife. Bend in the river Saar. With the classic view from the Cloef.
- 2 [dead link] St. Lutwinus church. St. Lutwins church built in 1847 which replaced the old church from the 8th century
- 3 [dead link] Old tower and Erdgeist. Old Tower (burial site of St. Lutwins) and the "Erdgeist", the 137'000 piece ceramic monument of Expo 2000 in Hamburg built for the WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature)
- Hotel Saarpark, Bahnhofstraße 31, ☏ .
- Zum Schwan, Freiherr-vom-Stein-Str 34, ☏ .
- Hotel Saarblick, Freiherr-vom-Stein-Straße 14, ☏ .