North America > United States of America > Florida > South Florida > Florida Gold Coast > Miami-Dade County > Miami Beach > Miami Beach/Mid BeachJump to navigation Jump to search
Mid Beach is the middle section of Miami Beach. It is the area between 23rd Street and 63rd Street.
See Miami Beach
- 1 Collins Waterfront Architectural District. historic district in Miami Beach, Florida, that includes 110 contributing buildings and structures built in the late 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, centering on Collins Avenue. The predominant styles include moderne, Art Deco and Mediterranean Revival architecture, as well as the local Miami Modern style.
- 1 Lapis Spa, 4441 Collins Ave., ☏ . Located in the Fontainebleau hotel, this spa has six different packages to choose from, including individual and two person packages. Specials are run often during certain months. The spa also has a salon and gym. Gift cards are available. The spa treatments range from $300–$580 depending on whether it will be an individual spa treatment or couple.
- George's Italian Restaurant and Lounge, 300 72nd St, ☏ . Italian food. $5-25.
- Nobu, 4525 Collins Ave, ☏ . Japanese. One of the many Nobu restaurants around the world known for its amazing Japanese food. Good luck trying to get a reservation though. $3-$70 (the NOBU signature menu is $110; the Omakase, a meal determined by the chef, is $150).
- Liv Nightclub, 4441 Collins Ave (located in the Fontainebleau hotel), ☏ . The Liv is touted as one of Miami Beach's hottest nightclubs—and since there's no end to the number of celebrities that get photographed here, that's probably true. However, cover is as much as $20-$30 (even for ladies) unless your presence is super-desirable (which means you're rich, famous, or a very hot, very well-dressed girl). Drinks will run around $15 for a glass. If you're at the Liv, you're here for glamour and glitz; cheaper drinks and better dancing can be had elsewhere.
- Westgate Resort, 3611 Collins Ave. Beachfront resort hotel at the with one and two-bedroom rooms with individualized decor, full kitchens, dishwashers, and microwaves.
- 1 Ocean Spray Hotel. Art-Deco architecture
- Alexander Hotel, 5225 Collins Ave (located in Millionaire's Row), ☏ , toll-free: . Individual suites all with balconies overlooking either the Intercoastal Waterway or the Atlantic Ocean. All suites with living and dining rooms, kitchens and two bathrooms. $299 - $1200 per night.
- 2 [dead link] Eden Roc, A Renaissance Beach Resort & Spa, 4525 Collins Ave, ☏ . A spa resort located in Millionaire's Row, with four pools, a marina, and Italian restaurant.
- 3 The Fontainebleau Hotel, 4441 Collins Ave, toll-free: . Upscale resort hotel with a large pool area, which has a long history of representing Miami Beach in pop culture; it's been used as a filming location for movies such as Scarface and Goldfinger. One of Miami Beach's hottest nightclubs, Liv, is located on the ground floor of this hotel. $300-$1000.
- Miami Beach Resort, 4833 Collins Ave, toll-free: . On the beach with oceanfront views.