Milbank is a city 3640 in the Glacial Lakes region of South Dakota. Milbank has two claims to fame: first, it's the birthplace of American Legion Baseball. Secondly, it's the home of the great NFL running back Clarence "Pug" Manders, who led the league in rushing in 1941.
- Sly's Steakhouse R2, Bar and Casino, 1012 S Dakota St, ☏ .
- Mall Cafe, 105 S Main St, ☏ .
- Casey's Carry Out Pizza, 302 E 4th Ave, ☏ .
- Millstone Family Restaurant, 107 E 4th Ave, ☏ .
- Lantern Motel, 1010 Dakota St, ☏ .
- Manor Motel, 1105 E 4th Ave, ☏ .
- Super 8 Motel, 1205 E 4th Ave, ☏ .
|Routes through Milbank|
|Aberdeen ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Big Stone City → Minneapolis|