Jump to navigation Jump to search
Milot is situated in the Lezhë County of northwestern Albania. It is a town that previously operated as an independent municipality.
- 1 InfoKulla, QQJM+RRC, Mirditë District, Rubik, ☏ , email@example.com. The Tourism Sector of Mirdita Municipality serves as an information hub catering to tourists, encompassing a museum that provides a wealth of high-quality information to visitors, locals, pupils, and students alike. It ensures that information is delivered at the utmost level of excellence.
- 1 Kisha Katolike Milot, MPJ9+RH6, Main Street, Milot.
- 2 Mat Bridge (Zogu Bridge). Located in the northwestern region of Albania, near the town of Milot, there stands a bridge that spans across the Mat River.
- 1 Bar & Restorant Barcelona, Pazari, Milot, Albania, ☏ .
- 2 Qebaptore Prizreni, MPP8+JHX, Milot, Lezhë County, Albania. 6AM-11PM.
- 1 Vitrina Bar, MPM8+C9M, Shëtitorja Ndoc Deda, Milot. 5:30AM-10:30PM.