Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mogilev Oblast is a region in the eastern part of Belarus.
- 1 Mogilev — the center of the region. The city preserves several churches from the 18th century and a magnificent ensemble of Soviet-time buildings.
- 2 Asipovičy (Асіповічы) — a big industrial town.
- 3 Bobruisk — the second largest city of the region with a fine complex of secular buildings from the late 19th-early 20th century and remains of a 19th-century fortress. In Russia, the city is well-known as an object of the contemporary slang.
- 4 Bykhaw — an old town with remains of a fortress-type synagogue from the 17th century
- 5 Kryčaǔ (Крычаў) — an old town, home to a mansion from the late 18th century
- 6 Mstsislaw — this charming town is home to two catholic churches from the 17th-18th century and earthen fortifications of an ancient fortress.
- 7 Shkloǔ (Шклоў) — a town with a fine city hall from the late 18th century and a number of secular buildings from the late 19th-early 20th century.
- 8 Horki (Горкі) — small town centered around Belarusian Agricultural University.