Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moose Pass is a village of 220 people (in 2010) along the Iditarod Trail.
You can get in via:
- The Iditarod Trail from Seward
- The Iditarod Trail from Portage
- Alaska State Route 9 from Seward or AK-1
There are guide services and flight-seeing available.
- Trail Lake Lodge, ☏ +1 907 288-3101, toll-free: +1 888 395-3624, email@example.com. Bar, restaurant, 22 rooms.
- Summit Lake Lodge, ☏ +1 907 244-3031. Restaurant: : Th-M 5-9PM. An historic Alaska log lodge in the Chugach National Forest. Restaurant, ice cream parlor, 16 guest cabins and 6 rooms.
In addition to the lodges listed above, there are bed and breakfast establishments.
You can go a few places from here:
- Seward, the next town on the Iditarod Trail, if going west
- The ghost town of Portage, the next area on the Iditarod Trail if going east
|Routes through Moose Pass|
|Anchorage ← Girdwood ←||N S||→ Cooper Landing → Soldotna|
|END ←||N S||→ Seward → END|