The Hunter line has trains to Muswellbrook, and a maximum fee of $8, depending on where you're coming from. No reservations required, and is part of the Sydney Intercity rail network.
From Newcastle, just use the A15, M15 and A15 west to Muswellbrook. The journey will take about an hour give or take some amount. From Sydney, it's about 2.7-3 hrs, depending on traffic.
- 1 Muswellbrook Regional Arts Centre, cnr Bridge and William Streets, ☏ .
- 2 Muswellbrook War Memorial.
- Muswellbrook Regional Arts Centre, Corner Bridge and William Streets, ☏ .
- Hunter Food and Wine Affair. Held on the first Saturday in May
- Pukara Estate, 1440 Denman Road, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection of olive oil and balsamic vinegars.
- Hunter Belle Cheese, 75 Aberdeen Street, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
There are a number of highly-regarded Upper Hunter wineries in the Muswellbrook area:
- Cruickshank Callatoota Estate, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- James Estate, 951 Bylong Valley Way, Sandy Hollow, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Two Rivers Wines, 2 Yarrawa Rd, Denman, ☏ .