Bus schedules can be checked at Tpilet.
Swedes inhabited the coast for hundreds of years so the area is full of Swedish history.
- Põlluotsa Farm Museum, Põlluotsa talu, Peraküla küla. Acquaint yourself with farm tools and buildings from the last century, with exhibits of wood and stone - all 10 buildings that comprised the farm complex have survived. In addition, you can arrange hikes to visit the region’s nature and other attractions, using various orientation and hiking trails.
- St Olaf's Church. The oldest and also smallest surviving wooden church in Estonia (built in the 17th century).
The beach is the biggest attraction of the village.
During summer and autumn you can also wander around the untouched pine forests and pick berries or mushrooms.
- Haapsalu, major seaside resort town
- Paldiski, former Russian naval base, situated on the Pakri peninsula
- Noarootsi, steeped in Swedish and Soviet history