There are no train stations in Nagi, but it can easily be reached by taking a Chutetsu Bus from Tsuyama. The bus station is across the street from Tsuyama Station with buses departing hourly for Nagi.
- 1 Nagi MOCA (奈義町現代美術館), ☏ . 09:30-17:00. The Nagi Museum of Contemporary Art (Nagi MOCA) is a world-class museum of modern art in which the entire museum was constructed for and around the art within. ¥700.
- 2 Bodai-ji (菩提寺), 1532 Koen. 24h. Bodaiji Temple is most known for its gigantic 900 year old gingko tree. Its circumference is 12 meters. It's the kind of site that can really make a person feel small. It's especially beautiful in the fall when the leaves turn yellow. The actual temple building is rather small and nondescript, but those with an appreciation of nature should be quite at peace here. Free.
- 3 Nagi Vicarya Museum (なぎビカリアミュージアム), ☏ . A museum that features 16 million year old Vicarya fossils excavated from Nagi. It also has information about other fossils and archaeology.
- 1 Yokozen Kabuki (横仙歌舞伎), ☏ . A local form of kabuki theater meaning "On the side of the mountain" (山の横 yama no yoko), it has existed continuously for hundreds of years.
Okayama is one of only a few prefectures in Japan to raise its own black pigs, with the brand being Okayama black pigs (おかやま黒豚). Although the prefecture is credited in the name, Nagi is in fact the only place in the prefecture that raises these pigs. They've been raised here since the Meiji Period.
- 1 PIZZERIA La Gita (ラジータ), ☏ . A popular pizzeria with the approval of the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana, an organization based in Naples, that promotes pizzerias that serve authentic Neapolitan pizza. In addition to their pizzas, they also have a variety of pasta dishes and salads.
- 1 HareBare Green Resort Cottage (山の駅コテージ), ☏ . Check-in: 15:00, check-out: 10:00. Those wishing to use the cottages as overnight accommodations must make a reservation 6 months in advance. Cottages may also be rented for daytime use. 2 people for ¥10,000, 3-6 for about ¥15,000.
- 2 Nagi Sanso (那岐山荘), 1753-1 Saibara, ☏ . A villa with Japanese-style rooms. ¥5,000 including 2 meals.