Nakło is a village in Silesia, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 8 kilometres (5 mi) south-east of Lelów, 46 km (29 mi) east of Częstochowa, 84 km (52 mi) north of Kraków 68 km (42 mi) north-east of the regional capital Katowice.
The village has a population of 614.
Architectural relics include a brick church built at the turn of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries and consecrated in 1726 by Bishop Augustine Wessel, and an 18th century neoclassical palace. The Palace at Nakło was designed by Polish economist and royal architect Jan Ferdynand Nax.