Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nakskov is a city in Lolland.
- 1 Nakskov church. dating to the early 13th century, has carved works from the Baroque period including the pulpit (1630) by Jørgen Ringnis and the altarpiece (1656) by Anders Mortensen.
- 2 Danish Sugar Museum, Løjtoftevej 22. Oct-May: Sa 13:00-16:00; Jun-Sep: Tu-Su 13:00-16:00. Sugar museum 50 kr.
- 1 Lido Cafeteria & Steak House, Søndergade 8, ☏ . W-F from 16:00; Sa 10:30-13:30, from 17:30.
- 2 [dead link] Claus & Kristinas Spisehus, Nybrogade 2, ☏ .
- Fjorden. It has a wonderful view to the sea and is 100 m to the popular beach Hestehovedet.
- Bodega Arken, Østre Boulevard 3. Pub with local costumers, billiard tables, and other classic pub sports. Beer selection is the regular major brands.
- Bodega Øksen, Østre Boulevard 2. One of the "old ladies" of Nakskov, local clientele and classical pub sports. It has a very classical pub theme. Beer selection is the regular major brands.
- Bodega Guldhornet, Nybrogade 2 (across the street from the police station). Classical pub sports and frequent billard tournaments. Beer selection is the regular major brands, plus some Vestfyen beers.
- Bodega Jernbanehotellet, Jernbanegade 12 (across the street from the railway station). The place is a combined hotel and pub, but mainly serves as a pub with local costumers, and once in a while somebody waiting for the train or bus to arrive. Beer selection is the regular major brands.
- Laden Pub og Sports Bar, Axeltorv 9. It has mainly younger costumers and serves at the party place for the high school students and other youngsters of Nakskov and surrounding areas.
- Goose Pub - Nakskov (Goose Pub), Søndergade 1, 4900 Nakskov (in the shopping street of Nakskov). This is the place for enjoying a lunch beer. Classical pub theme and nice atmosphere, both in day hours and weekend nights. The pub has an additional biergarten, and the major brands of beer. The place has younger costumers, especially because of its location. Various customers: locals, young people and tourists. The pub also hosts minor events
- Bodega Flipper (Flipper), Nygade 36G st, 4900 Nakskov. The place has been renovated and don't have much left of the classical pub theme, but is still a nice place to go as they have more pub sports than other places. Also, there is a dancefloor, and in the summer an additional biergarten is open. This place, together with Goose Pub, is probably where you'll find most younger locals when sticking to the classical pubs and bodegas.
- Danhostel, Branderslevvej 11, ☏ .
- Hotel Harmonien, Nybrogade 2, ☏ .
- Jernbanehotellet, Jernbanegade 12, ☏ .
- Skovridergaarden, Svingelen 4, ☏ .