Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Namangan Airport (NMA IATA). Uzbekistan Airways from Ekaterinburg, Moscow Domodedovo, St. Petersburg, Tashkent. Ural Airlines from Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk-Yemelyanovo, Nizhny Novgorod, Yekaterinburg
- 1 Mullo Kyrgyz Madrasseh (Bazaar area). Built in 1910.
- 2 Mosque of Ota Valikhan Tur. Built in 1915, and one of the largest in Central Asia; now home to a local branch of the Wahabi sect.
- 3 Namangan Natural History Museum. Housing local archaeological discoveries.
- 4 Hadja Amin Kabri Architectural Complex (near the bus station). Ornate terra-cotta facade from the 18th to 19th century.
- Akhsykent ruins. 1st century settlement 25 km west of Namangan, on the Syr-Darya River. Formerly capital of Fergana Valley, it was destroyed by the Mongols, rebuilt by the Timurids and abandoned in the 17th century for Namangan after an earthquake.
- 1 Chorsu Hotel.
- 2 Hotel Saydana (former Hotel Orzu), Nadira St.. 150 rooms, some with air-con and many with bathrooms.