Narachansky National Park is a natural reserve in Belarus, almost completely in Minsk Oblast. The main attractions of the park are its lakes, the biggest of them being Narach (79.6 km²) and Svir (22.28 km²). The town of Myadzyel is within the borders of the park.
There are several groups of lakes in the park:
- Narach group of lakes: Narach, Myastra, etc.
- Svir group of lakes: Svir, Vishnyouskaye, etc.
- The Blue Lakes
- [dead link] Bus tours, ☏ .
- 1 [dead link] Narach Hotel, Leninskaya 6, Narach, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 [dead link] Campsite "Narach", ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.