You can land Rajshahi airport, then travel by bus for 45 minutes to reach Natore. 1 Shah Makhdum Airport is the primary airport of Rajshahi city. United Airlines has flights to Dhaka on Thursdays and Sundays, as well as flights to Saidpur. But the schedule changes frequently, and sometimes the airport has no services at all. after reaching Rajshahi avabile buses are found in vodra or and talaimari mor(BRTC bus counter).
It takes approximately 5 hours by road to reach Natore from the capital, Dhaka. A number of bus services are available from Dhaka via Natore, some with air-conditioning. Bus services to other major districts are also available from the bus terminal.
Some bus services for Dhaka to Natore are:
- Hanif Enterprise - Tk 370
- Desh Travels - Tk 370
- Modern Enterprise
- National Travels - Tk 370
- Shamoli Paribahan
There are a number of luxurious intercity services between Dhaka and Natore each day. The main ones are the Padma Express, the Silk City Express and the Dhumketue Express.
- Silk City Express - Dhaka to Rajshahi at 2:40PM and from Natore to Dhaka at 08:15 AM.
- Padma Express - Dhaka to Rajshahi at 10:45PM and from Natore to Dhaka at 05:00 PM.
- Dhumketue Express - departs Dhaka at 6:00AM, reaching Rajshahi at 12:00 PM, and departs Rajshahi at 11:20PM, reaching Dhaka at 4:50AM
The Silk City Express does not operate Sundays, the Padma Express has no service on Tuesdays, and the Dhumketue Express does not run Mondays.
The major station for long distance trains is 1 Rajshahi Railway Station, located north of the city centre. Time may change now.
The journey from Dhaka is 261 km, taking approximately 5 hours, depending on traffic. One must cross the famous Jamuna Bridge to reach the city.
You can visit the Natore Rajbari, Uttara Gano Bhaban, Chalen Bill, and Haltir Bill.
- kacha golla (half prepared sweet)