Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 . Built in 14th century, now in ruins. Its location on a high hill makes it a magnificent viewpoint. The castle is sometimes referred to as Mindaugas' castle, though in fact it was erected several decades after duke Mindaugas' death.
- 2 SS. Boris and Gleb Church. An Orthodox church which underwent many renovations and today combines elements of 16th century late Gothic, 17th century Baroque and 19th century Russian Revival architecture.
- 3 Transfiguration church. A Baroque Roman Catholic church with some elements remaining from an earlier Gothic one. Adam Mickiewicz was baptized here.
- St. Nicolas Cathedral. An Orthodox Cathedral.
- St. Michael church. A Baroque Roman Catholic church from the first half of XVIII century.
- 4 Mosque. A 19th century wooden mosque. A Tatar community existed in Navahrudak since at least 16th century.
- Museum of Local Lore, Grodnenskaya 2.
- 5 Adam Mickiewicz Museum, Lenina 1. Museum dedicated to a famous romantic poet born in Navahrudak.