North America > United States of America > Florida > North Florida > Northeast Florida > Neptune BeachJump to navigation Jump to search
Neptune Beach is a city in Northeast Florida.
The national scenic byway, Florida State Road A1A, runs through the heart of Neptune Beach. To the north, this route crosses the St. John's River via the Mayport Ferry.
- 1 Town center, 200 First St, ☏ .
- Jaguar statue (beaches town center).
- 2 Beach (adjacent to the town center).
- 1 Beaches Green Market, 800 Seminole Rd, Atlantic Beach. Sat. 2-5. A mix of local farmers and food producers. There are usually some ready-to-eat items, as well as produce.
- 2 Aqua East Surf Shop, 696 Atlantic Blvd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Pete's Bar, 117 1st Street, ☏ . Smoky beach-side dive. Cheap beer and pool tables.
- 1 Days Inn Neptune Beach, 1401 Atlantic Blvd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. A budget hotel offering family friendly accommodations, complimentary breakfast, a swimming pool, and free Internet.
- 2 Seahorse Oceanfront Inn, 120 Atlantic Blvd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jacksonville is the main city in the region.
|Routes through Neptune Beach|
|Jacksonville ← Atlantic Beach ←||N S||→ Jacksonville Beach → Daytona Beach|