Nesvizh (the town is marked at road signs as "Niasvizh") is situated to the south-east of M1/E30 highway between Minsk and Baranavičy. Use the P-11 road through Haradzieja (direct and broad) or P-54 through Stoubtsy (narrow); both of them have intersections with M1/E30.
Buses to Nesvizh are departing from Minsk autostations "Central" and "Eastern". Usually Nesvizh is not the final destination, but Pinsk or another city. There are 4 or 5 buses a day from Minsk. They cost around 6 to 8 rubles and take about 90 minutes. The buses stop at 1 Nesvizh bus station.
At Minsk Pasažyrski station, ordinary suburban trains (economy class ER-9 elektrichka) stop in Haradzieja/Gorodeya station (costs 2.1 rubles), but don't confuse these trains with business-class suburban trains EPR — they don't have a stop there. The bus from Haradzieja to Nesvizh (costs 1.2 rubles) is leaving soon after every suburban train from Minsk. It is departing from the stop right behind the railway station and ends at the Nesvizh bus station. It is the cheapest way to come to Nesvizh. It will take from 1.5 to 2 hours to travel from Minsk to Haradzeya and 25 minutes from Haradzieja to Nesvizh.
The town is easily navigable on foot.
- 1 Nesvizh Castle. Daily 09:00-18:00. UNESCO World Heritage Site, a residential castle of the Radziwiłł family since the 16th century. 14 rubles (adults), 7 rubles (children, students) as of 2018.
- 2 Corpus Christi Church. A magnificent building from 1584–1593, one of the first Baroque churches in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Many members of the Radziwiłł family are buried here.
- 3 Slutsk Gate. An old city gate constructed around 1700, which takes its name from the nearby city of Slutsk
- 4 City Hall. A building with Renaissance and Baroque features, one of not so many preserved city halls in Belarus
- 5 Niasviž District Local History Museum, Lieninskaja vulica 96, ☏ , email@example.com.
The lake near the castle is very scenic and you can have a pleasant walk in the surrounding park.
There are plenty of souvenir shops near the castle.
Several restaurants in town. There is a restaurant in the Nesvizh Castle and several "fast service" restaurants along the street from the City Hall/Bus Terminal to the castle.
One hotel is located in the very city center near the city hall.
- 1 Palace Hotel, ☏ . Hotel in the Nesvizh Castle. Double room starts at 164 rubles.
There is a paid toilet at the bus station.
- Mir, ly around 27 km away, is home to another UNESCO World Heritage site. It is possible to do both sites in one day by bus. Bus leaves Nesvizh at 14:26 and arrives at Mir at 15:05. Otherwise, a taxi is needed between Mir and Nesvizh
- Pinsk is reachable by direct bus