- Netanya's train station. connecting Netanya to Haifa and to Tel Aviv, with a car rental station nearby. Also for poleg area, the "Beit Yehusua" train station is possible.
- central bus station. located downtown some 20 minutes walking from the beach, is served by buses to Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem, and other cities
The tourist-friendly area downtown is small and easily walkable. Bicycles and walking are common transportation along the beach. If you need to visit another neighborhood, a bus or taxi is the best bet.
As a tourist destination and large city, Netanya features a number of museums and galleries.
- The Well House- a museum telling the early history of Netanya located in a farm established in 1928, and as such one of the earliest buildings in Netanya.
- The Tribes of Israel Pearl museum of Yemenite Jewish Heritage
- The Shlomo Dror Art Institute
- The Diamimon diamond museum
The city is located on a cliff overlooking the beach. There are paths down to the beach. You can also take an elevator to the "Sironit" beach - the ride is free and you get a fascinating view of the sea. The boardwalks near the sea are wonderful and have great views of the sea shore.
- Netanya Promenade.
- Netanya's beaches.
- "Irusim" natural reserve.
- Netanya's winter pond and park, Ben gurion steet.
The more urban destinations include:
- Hertzel street. Pedestrian zone and city square, at the western part of the street. Has many restaurants and attractions.
- Netanya Market.
- Netanya Flower market.
Netanya lies on the Mediterranean Sea, so it has several beaches. It has great restaurants in hotels.
- Beach products along marketplaces by Mediterranean Sea.
- Hasharon Mall (Kanyon Ha'Sharon), 60 Herzl St.
- Hadarim Mall, 2 Hakadar street, 'old industrial zone'.
- Ir Yamim Mall, Ben gurion St.
- Sea Cliffs Hotel (Matsokey Hayam), ben gurion St, ☎ 0543076283, e-mail: email@example.com. located on sea shore newest hotel in netanya. also tallest building in district with great seaview.gym,spa,kosher restaurant. all rooms 5* level. 240.
- Residence Hotel, ☎ 09-8301110/03/04. Located directly above the beach with a breathtaking view of sea and a 5-minute walk from Netanya’s main square and city centre.
- Residence Beach Hotel, ☎ 09-8301110/03/04. A unique, luxurious and intimate hotel, perfect for businessmen, couples and small families seeking a quiet and relaxed atmosphere. Located at a beautiful shoreline spot, close to the city center with easy access to the beautiful promenade and the beach.
- Galil Hotel, ☎ 09-8301110/03/04. Set on the shore line, the Galil Hotel has spacious accommodations.
- Seasons Hotel (along the north beach, within a short walking distance from the city center (5 minutes)), ☎ 09-8601520, 09-8601555. A boutique hotel overlooking the sea from an elevated cliff.
- Island Suites, 10 Ben Ami Ave, ☎ 077-2666666.
- Carmel Hotel, 2 Ben Ami Ave.
- Caesarea is located north of Netanya.
|Routes through Netanya|
|Haifa ← Hadera, Caesarea ←||N S||→ Herzliya → Tel Aviv|