Jump to navigation Jump to search
Neuf-Brisach is a fortified town of the department in the French region of Grand-Est. It's a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Neuf-Brisach kept its fortress appearance. Its fortified walls are 2.5 km long and it is certainly one of the main attractions of the city. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 1 Place d'Armes. Central square with four fountains.
- 2 Église Saint-Louis. Garrison church from the 18th century.
- 3 Hôtel de Ville. Town hall
- 4 Musée Vauban (in the Belfort Gate). Museum dedicated to the history of the city and its garrison.
- 5 Porte de Colmar. The Colmar Gate is one of the four original gates.