The literal translation of Norden Norddeich is North Northerndike.
Due to its importance as an access point for seaside resorts on the East Frisian Islands, 1 Norddeich-Mole. is the last northbound stop for many long distance trains of Deutsche Bahn, especially during the summer season - it is very close to the ferry-dock, but awkward for access to the city. Almost all trains also stop at 2 Norddeich station. and 3 Norden station. which are more conveniently located to the town proper
- 4 Norden-Norddeich Airport (NOD IATA). A special airfield accommodating general aviation as well as scheduled flights to the East Frisian Islands.
- 1 East Frisian Tea Museum (Ostfriesisches Teemuseum), Am Markt 36, Norden, ☏ . Tu-Su 11:00-16:00. The museum provides seminars and tastings in addition to exhibits.
- 2 Seal sanctuary station (Seehundstation), Dörper Weg 22, ☏ , email@example.com. daily 10:00-17:00. The seal sanctuary station is a nursery for orphaned seals and grey seals.
- Haus Peters, Nordwindstraße 14, ☏ .
- Nordsee Camp, Deichstr. 21, ☏ .
- 1 Jugendherberge Norddeich, Strandstraße 1, 26506 Norden-Norddeich, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org. including breakfast €29.50 (Junior), from 27 years €33.50. surcharchge for single room €10, surcharge for double room €5..
- The East Frisian Islands of Juist and Norderney can be reached from here by ship.