Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Barra Velha — a popular beach destination, with nine beaches and a freshwater lake separated from the ocean by an old sand bar
- 2 Canoinhas — the "world capital of yerba mate "
- 3 Garuva — a stopover for tourists traveling to the beaches of Itapoá-SC and Guaratuba-PR, with options for ecological and adventure tourism, and excellent fishing
- 4 Itaiópolis — tourism is aimed at the religious aspect and the rural aspect, especially the flowering and harvesting of pears
- 5 Joinville — this city of German heritage hosts the largest dance festival in the world
- 6 São Francisco do Sul — the historic centre of the town offers an excellent demonstration of Portuguese architecture