Jump to navigation Jump to search
Northern Mountains is a region of Montenegro.
- 1 Berane.
- 2 Bijelo Polje.
- 3 Gusinje.
- 4 Kolašin. — picturesque mountain town home to few luxurious hotels
- 5 Plav.
- 6 Rožaje. — the easternmost major Montenegrin town, on the junction of the roads leading to Pejë, Kosovo and Novi Pazar, Serbia
- 7 Žabljak. — center of Montenegrin mountain tourism
- 1 Biogradska Gora National Park. — some of the last remaining untouched forests in Europe
- 2 Durmitor National Park. — rafting through the Tara Canyon, the deepest canyon in Europe, is one of the most popular activities in Montenegro
- Peja in northwestern Kosovo.