The first European settlers, from present-day Quebec, arrived in the 1880s. The post office was established in 1892. A Canadian National Railway point was established in 1912.
The hamlet is 100 km southwest of Winnipeg: take Highway 2 west and take a left at Provincial Road 244 South.
If coming from the Pembina Canada-U.S.A. border, stay on Highway 75 and turn at Highway 23 West and take Provincial Road 244 North.
- By car
- On foot
- Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes Grotto, Main Street. Between the Elementary School and the Notre Dame convent. The grotto was made in 1954 by Sister Thérèse-de-l'Enfant Jésus, Elementary School Principal and Father Dacquay to show thanks for the Virgin Mary for protecting them from the epidimic.
- Statue of Dom Paul Benoît, Notre-Dame Avenue (In front of the church). A bronze statue made by Réal Bérard. For the founder of Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes. You can find more information about him in the church.
- Spring events: ice fishing fun day, the family curling bonspiel, the family hockey tournament and the fishing derby weekend.
- Summer events: the .22 shoot, the muzzle shoot, and the Howdy Neighbour weekend celebration.
- Fall events:the Moving Target shoot, the Turkey shoot, the Notre Dame Craft Sale.
- Winter events,: ice skating show, the snowmobile derby, hockey tournaments, the Notre Dame Hawks hockey season, and the Annual Sportsmen Night.
- Le Londrain, Avenue du Pic Saint Loup.
- Big Al's Burgers, 164 Notre Dame Ave W, ☏ . Summer: M-Th 11AM-9PM, F-Su 11AM-10PM. Winter (at Notre Dame Hotel): M-F 11AM-2PM. Burgers, chicken, fish, homemade soup, daily sandwich specials, pizza.
- 1 Terrain de jeu Notre-Dame Campground, ☏ . Full hookups, electric, electric-water hookups, 30 amp, tables, grill, water, toilets, showers, dump, firewood, playground, store. May-Oct.
- Capricorn Motel and Café, 20 Notre Dame Ave W, ☏ .
- Notre Dame Hotel, 156 Notre-Dame West, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Routes through Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes|
|Ends at W E ←||N S||→ Jct → Ends at W E|