Nearest train station is in 22 km SE - Ayrum.
1 Noyemberyan Bus Station.
Taxis could also be taken from the border with Georgia. The common fare for a taxi is 100 dram per kilometer, though taxis will try to prey on visitors lack of knowledge.
In the vicinity of town
There are two beautiful but difficult to reach monastery nearby.
- 3 Monastery Mshkavank (on a mountain about 2 km west of the city). The monastery was founded in the 13th century, but its small church with Gavit refers to the 6th century and possibly was built on a ruins of a pagan temple.
- 4 Monastery of St. Sargis.
- 5 Berdavan Fortress (about 1½ km to the north of the town, 500 meters from the border with Azerbaijan).
- 6 Saint John the Illuminator Church.
There are several cafes in town. They do not usually serve food, but will go and buy something at a store if you ask. If you want food, there is a horavats (grill) restaurant on the road south of town before you reach the next village. The taxi fare should be 500 dram, the minimum fare.
- 1 Cafe "Noyemberyan", Yerevanyan St. 10:00 – 23:30. Free Wi-Fi.
There are several cafes in town. There you can find soft drinks, Armenia (Turkish) style coffee, beers, vodka, and brandy (called cognac).
There are two hotels in Noyemberyan and a third one is being built.
- 1 Levon-2 Hotel Complex, Noyemberi Ksaninni St, ☏ , . Family hotel with clean rooms. Each room comes with TVset. 7,000 dram, lux 10,000 dram (2008).
Out of town
- Levon Hotel Complex, village Berdavan (2km from Noyemberyan).
There is a Wi-Fi zone covering entire town of Noyemberyan although it's not free.
- Ijevan (S 15 km)