- Crystal Creek
- Springbrook National Park,
- Natural Bridge,
- Mt Cougal,
The word Numbinbah comes from the Aboriginal word "nyummin", meaning 'hold-tight country'. Natives believed the mountains were held together by the narrow valley.
During World War II, Australian airmen were trained in the area to prepare for jungle combat in Papua New Guinea.
- Drive your own car, or hire one from the many hire car companies based at the Gold Coast.
- Tour with an organised group, such as Ruffles Lodge , and visit townships and rainforest by day, or the glow worms at Natural Bridge by night.
- Horseriding (Numinbah Valley Adventure Trails )
- Bushwalking/camping (Springbrook National Park and Numinbah Forest Reserve)
- Swimming in creeks.
- Glow worms at Natural Bridge   (only visible at night time).
- Sit in an outdoor cafe and admire the rainforest.
- Birdwatch - see king parrots, hear catbirds, wompoo doves, kookaburras and more.
- Two Pines Cafe/Natural Arch Cafe Nerang-Murwillumbah Rd, Natural Bridge. (07) 5533 6140.
- Purlingbrook Cafe and Shop Forestry Rd, Springbrook. (07) 5533 5154.
- Rainforest Retreat Cafe, 33 Forestry Rd, Springbrook, ☎ .
- Rosellas at Canyon Lookout Cafe Canyon Pde, Springbrook. (07) 5533 5120.
- Valley View Cafe 2157 Nerang-Murwillumbah Rd, Numinbah Valley. (07) 5533 4191.
- NV Cafe Numinbah Valley, 2157 Nerang-Murwillumbah Rd, Numinbah Valley, ☎ . Open 8am-4pm 7days. Cute cafe surrounded by the Beechmont and Springbrook Mountains nestled in the Valley. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the country only 20mins from Nerang. Open for breakfast and lunch. Homemade burgers, Gourmet Turkish breads, and cakes.
- The Log Cabin, 3360 Nerang-Murwillumbah Road, Natural Bridge, Springbook (From the North, take exit 69 off the Pacific Highway. Turn right at the freeway exit lights. Follow Nerang-Murwillumbah road for 38 km. The log cabin camp is 700 m past the Natural Bridge turn-off. From the South, take Nerang-Murwillumbah Road from Murwillumbah 30 km. It is 3km north of the NSW/Qld border.), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Camping, dorms, cottages and powered campervan sites. Feed the beautiful parrots and paddemelons at dusk. Cottages $20-80 for two, plus $5 per extra person. Bunkhouse $15 per person. Tents $20 per person. Bring your own bedsheets, or rent them for $10.
- Crystal Creek Rainforest Retreat (in the Tweed Valley between Byron Bay and the Gold Coast hinterland), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 13 private architect-designed luxury bungalows in a pristine Australian rainforest. $365-715.
There are many more B&Bs in the Springbrook NP and surrounding Gold Coast hinterland.