North America > United States of America > California > Bay Area > North Bay (Bay Area) > Napa Valley > Oakville (California)Jump to navigation Jump to search
From San Francisco:
- Highway 101 North over the Golden Gate Bridge, to Highway 37;
- Highway 37 East towards Vallejo/Napa, to Highway 121;
- Highway 121 North towards Napa to Highway 29 North to Oakville.
- Oakville Grocery, 7856 St. Helena Highway (Route 29), ☏ . Founded in 1881, this little country store became the "goto" place for picnic ingredients and remains famous for its deli and picnic supplies. Wine, cheese, crackers, meats, smoked fish, fresh produce, artisan breads, specialty pates and more. It is open daily but hours vary. Call ahead for specialty sandwiches, picnic baskets or box lunches.
- Robert Mondavi Winery, 7801 St. Helena Highway, ☏ . Daily 10AM-5PM. (Hwy. 29), -RMONDAVI.
- Rutherford Hill Winery, 200 Rutherford Hill Road, ☏ , toll-free: . Daily 10AM-5PM.
- Sullivan Vineyards, 1090 Galleron Road, ☏ , toll-free: . The small winery with the big reds.